ABOUT THE FUND – CLASS A UNITS – AU60WHT83911
The Plato Global market Neutral Fund has a global market neutral investment strategy that aims to generate positive returns in all market environments. The Fund aims to meet this objective by investing in investment vehicles that employ a market neutral strategy with a target beta of close to zero, endeavouring to achieve this by taking long and short positions in predominantly global equity securities.
The Fund aims to exceed its Benchmark on a rolling 3-year basis.
3-month Bank Bill Swap rate (BBSW).
- Experienced team – Plato has a highly experienced 10-person investment team with a proven track record of managing quantitatively driven equity portfolios
- Absolute return focused – the Fund invests on a market neutral basis aiming to generate positive returns in all market environments
- Diversification – the portfolio comprises of a large number of global equity positions long and short and has a low correlation to traditional asset classes
- Lower volatility – when compared with equity markets
- Differentiated strategy – the investment process uses systematic techniques to perform fundamental bottom up analysis on over 12,000 global securities daily.
AVAILABILITY AND DETAILS
APIR : WHT8391AU
The Underlying Fund may invest in global equity securities, global collective investment vehicles, derivatives (such as options, futures, forwards, swaps, participatory notes, contracts for difference), money market instruments, and approved cash.
- Management costs: 1.50% p.a. (inclusive of the net effect of GST)
- Performance fee: 20% of outperformance
- Buy/sell spread: +0.00%/-0.00%
- Minimum initial investment:$25,000