As part of our ongoing commitment to improving our investor experience, on 19 April 2021 we transitioned unit registry services of the Plato Australian Shares Income Fund, Plato Global Shares Income Fund, Plato Australian Shares Low Volatility Income Fund, and Plato Australian Shares Tax Exempt Fund from RBC Investor Services to Citi. While the transition results in a change to existing unitholder account numbers, it includes a significant number of benefits including access to a simple and easy-to-use online investor portal.
What Changes because of the Transition?
All unitholders would have received a new Account Number.
- For unitholders whose communication preference is email, you would have received an email from Pinnacle prior to Monday 19 April 2021 notifying you of your new Account Number.
- For unitholders whose communication preference is post, a letter was posted to you on Monday 19 April 2021 notifying you of your new Account Number. Should you require your new Account Number on Monday 19 April or during the time the letter takes to arrive, please call Pinnacle on 1300 010 311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All previous account and client numbers are no longer valid.
What are the Benefits of the Transition?
One of the key benefits of the transition is that investors will be able to manage their holdings via Pinnacle’s secure and accessible online Investor Portal. Existing investors will need to register for the Pinnacle Investor Portal by visiting https://pinnacle.eappform.com/ and following these steps:
- Enter the email address and mobile number that you want linked to your account. Each time you log into the Portal, an eight-digit PIN will be generated and sent to your mobile number. Please ensure you have your mobile on you so you can enter this PIN when prompted.
- Once your email address and mobile number is loaded into the registry system, you will receive two emails. One will contain your User ID and the second your temporary password. As an additional safeguard, we utilise a one-time PIN as a second-level of authorisation.
- Re-set your password and log into the Portal
You will then have access to a single online interface to:
- Submit trade instructions such as additional applications and redemptions;
- Update and manage unitholder details such as address and distribution preference;
- View performance, unit balances, and transaction history; and
- Access all statements
Financial advisers will benefit by having a consolidated view of their clients’ holdings via the one login. Advisers can only link one email address and one mobile phone number to their Pinnacle Investor Portal account.
Should you have any questions regarding the Pinnacle Investor Portal, please call Pinnacle on 1300 010 311 (International +61 2 8970 7750) or email email@example.com.
All PDSs and Investor Forms are Updated
An updated PDS and investor forms reflecting new unit registry details are available on the website. If transacting via paper form, please ensure you submit instructions to the updated postal address and transfer funds to the new bank account.
To ensure all forms are processed promptly, please use the latest versions available on the website.
The most efficient method of transacting is via the Pinnacle Investor Portal, as it eliminates the need for paper documentation and processing delays.
New Unit Registry Contact and Bank Account Details – effective from 19 April 2021
From 19 April 2021, the new unit registry contact details are:
Plato Investment Management
c/- Citi Unit Registry Australia
Melbourne VIC 3001
Phone: 1300 010 311
Fax: +61 1300 102 151
All forms should be mailed or faxed directly to Citi. Please note that all documentation, including new applications and redemptions received by RBC after Friday 16 April will be rejected. We have arranged for a one-week grace period to allow unitholders to adjust to the transition.
From 19 April 2021, the new application bank account details are:
Payee: Pinnacle Application
BSB: 242 000
Account number: 208 953 028
Reference: New Account Number
Please note that all funds received by RBC after Friday 16 April will be rejected. We have arranged for a one-week grace period to allow unitholders to adjust to the transition.
New Account Number – effective 19 April 2021
From 19 April 2021, investors will need to use their new account number issued by Pinnacle when submitting instructions. The new account number replaces the previous account number and client number. New account numbers will appear on all statements from 30 April 2021. If investors are unable to access their new account number, please call Pinnacle on 1300 010 311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this change, please contact Pinnacle during business hours on 1300 010 311 (Australia) or +61 2 8970 7750 (International) or via email at email@example.com.